As puberty starts, most guys take on their facial hair growth to the next level. As a man, shaving becomes a part of a regular task to get that clean look because eventually, hair will keep on growing for the rest of his life. Moreover, the worse part of hair growth and shaving are the red patches of irritated skin.
Best Shaving Tips
- Always wet thoroughly the part of your face that you will shave. Men shave three common parts in their face, under the mouth; above it and the bottom sides of the face. These parts are where the hair commonly grows. To avoid irritating the skin and shaving painfully, you need to wet it before doing your thing.
- Use the best shaving cream. How can you determine if the shaving cream that you are using is of good quality or not? Poor quality creams result to more foaming and doesn’t really help with the situation. The best kinds of shaving creams are composed of moisturizers and other kinds of lubricants.
- Buy quality wise razors. Do not take the tool that you are using to shave for granted because it might cost you your good skin. Invest in something that is of good quality so that you can guarantee a smooth use without complications.
- Make sure that you know how to shave. Shaving is actually more than shaving. There are rules in the direction of shaving your facial hair so as not to cut yourself. Before you go hair free, make sure that you are well aware of the detailed instruction on how to shave.
- Clean your face with soaps that are not harsh on the skin afterwards. Your skin will be very sensitive after shaving because it goes bare. Use mild soaps that can clean up the dirt and oil plus wash away the hair without feeling too stingy.
- Always apply moisturizer. Moisturizer is not only used during the shaving session but it is highly recommended after shaving because skin irritation can be healed faster with the use of this skin care product. It soothes the skin to the point that you won’t feel the itchiness or the stingy feeling.
As you might notice, moisturizers are basically the best way to deal with shaving the hair in your face. Skin care products not only make the whole process easier because of the fact that the razor will glide freely when exposed to moisturizers but it also helps in the aftermath of shaving. When the skin becomes fragile, the skin care products will help enhance the coping mechanism of the skin to regain and rejuvenate faster and better.
If you are trying to skip moisturizer during and or after shaving, better think twice because you will not only give yourself a painful shaving experience but also a lifetime of scarring. Be wise and avoid getting your skin into worse conditions because you might regret it later in your life.